So I figure that most of you have seen pictures of Sea World, so I am not going to attach all of them here. If you would like to see more than just leave a comment with your e-mail (if I don't have it already) and I can send you the rest. Our main events this time were the Dolphins and Shamu. We loved Shamu the most and went for the night show which was even more fun.
Daddy and Lily watching Dolphin show
Daddy found Lily a special treat (first time Cotton Candy)
Friend of Shamu
Shamu Rocks
Lily's close encounter with Shamu
Well gotta go watch the final show of The Next Foodnetwork Star.
Lily's close encounter with Shamu
Bye
1 comment:
How fun! I definitely want to see more pictures! And were you as excited as I was that Aaron won? I liked him the best of the final three!
Post a Comment