Lily was able to take a ballet class for 3-5 year old's today. The teacher said she wanted to see if she could handle the older class before letting her in. And Lily did awesome, I have never seen her follow instructions so well. She will be turning 3 next month and I think that I have had some of her worst fits as well as some of the best days where she will listen and follow direction to an ability that she has not before. I guess it all averages out ....though I would not say that after one of her nasty, dramatic, fits. The transformation into a kid already begins...tear tear. Guess she can't stay 2 forever.
Way too grown up at least they still stick out their tummy and their teacher is short.

Eating and ready for ballet. Looking grown up though still could use her booster.
Way too grown up at least they still stick out their tummy and their teacher is short.
Eating and ready for ballet. Looking grown up though still could use her booster.
3 comments:
She's so cute and, yes, grown up! Don't you love the panties poking out from under the leo in the tights! Love it!
The only time I ever get a little sad about not having a girl is when I'm taking Alex to preschool and we walk past the dance class with the girls in their little pink and black outfits...sigh.
But you know what? Kids are SO MUCH FUNNER than babies! It might be sad to see her growing out of her babiness, but trust me, it just gets better. LOTS better!
I agree Jamie! I have been baby hungry for so long and I love the baby stages, but KIDS are so much fun! They just get better and better!!! Lily is such a beautiful little balerina!!
Post a Comment