All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Jan 18, 2010

Big belly Big cravings

Can all of you Momma's tell me your biggest or most memorable food cravings while you were or like in my case are pregnant. I am thinking of writing a book on pregnancy cravings and if I know that others have as intense cravings as I have had, the book will be more worth writing. If you do end up in the book I will ask your permission for your story before publishing of course.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ooohhh -- can you remind me of the due date so I can add it to my cal?

xoxox J

Anonymous said...

I just happened across your blog from another (the title of the post caught my eye), and thought I would add that with my most recent pregnancy, I craved cheddar & sour cream Lays potato chips, and any sort of caffinated soda I could find, ice-cold. I craved Panda Express with another, and Wendy's hamburgers with the first. Good luck.

Lauri said...

Im not sure how I missed this, but being preg. right now I am experiencing tons of cravings.
But before I got pregnant with Grant I wouldnt eat red meat, when I got pregnant with him I was anemic and I couldnt get enough of it. I also craved ice and laundry and dishwasher detergent.
With this baby I started craving hot tamales before I even knew I was preg. I couldnt stay away from them. I would buy several large boxes at a time, and now I dont even want to look at them! Thank goodness.
I have several others but I wont bore you with all of them!