All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Apr 21, 2010

Rainy April day ....and thought wow I have not posted for a while. I feel like a walking house, I guess I kinda em for the little man. My dear sister in law needs to get that little girl out so the little man can get out too (watch me go a week over) maybe I will go give her a jump rope. I am excited I hope that they will enjoy each other as cousins like Alex and Lily have enjoyed each other. Here are some pics from Easter. And of my sister in law Stephani and I.

..

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I wish I got to see more pictures of you! You look lovely ... miss you FerFer. HUGE HUGS, let me know when the little boy arrives!

Jilly Bean said...

Ah, you look so fabulous! When you lived here I wondered how you looked when you were pregnant with Lily. I was sure you were adorable...and you are!! Your hair is long and beautiful! I miss you!

Kristine said...

Look at your cute little belly! I love it. Sure do miss you guys.

Victoria Elder said...

You are too cute! So is lily!! What a spitting image of you!

meili said...

Awwwe! you guys are so chute! it's so cool that you get to prego at the same time!
Love ya! Miss ya!