All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Mar 10, 2010

E ver since her Ballet class....


I guess we will have to enroll her in the next classes..... I just keep thinking she is too young but if she likes it and wants to dress up and do it every day.......right?

5 comments:

Mechanical Mom said...

If she loves it that much then I'd be a good investment! She's so cute!

Jilly Bean said...

What a little performer! She's so cute.

Lauri said...

Like you said in an earlier post, I am a little nervous about having a girl. I am so used to a boy after 5 years with my Grant. But when I see all of your fun pictures of Lily in her princess dresses and dancing and such I just cant wait! So thank you for sharing all your fun girlie moments!
I love you!

J & J said...

i'm so glad you commented on my blog! it was so fun seeing you guys this past weekend. just love you! and i'm happy i finally get to see what lily looks like--fabulous, just as i expected. she's so cute in her ballerina outfit. i'm adding you to my blog list... hope i get to see you again soon jen!

{Layla} said...

hello pretty jen.
i miss you.
lily is too cute.
we must get together soon.