All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!
BABY NEWS!!!
We went to our ultra sound appointment today.....yes the one. And I will say what I said on facebook... looks like Daddy will be doing the potty training by example this time. Here is the pic. from the ultra sound I hope he won't be embarrassed later that I put this on for everyone to see.
6 comments:
Wahoooo!! I'm so excited for you! It is so much fun having a boy and a girl! You're going to love it! Congratulations!
Your snow angel pic on your header is cute. Gosh, you certainly don't live near us anymore!
CONGRATULATIONS! My mom called me to tell me the news, so I hopped online to send you my love.
Hooray!
Miss you and hope to see you soon.
xoxo
J
Oh wow, yep that's a boy! Just what my guys looked like :) No mistaking it huh? John never let me post pics of their "boy parts" on my blog. I alwyas thought that was silly because, THEY'RE BABIES! AND, it's an ULTRASOUND! Geez, John's so old fashoined :) Congrats again, Boys RULE! (but I am a little biased)
yea!!! That is so excited. We are so happy that you are gonna have one of each. SUre miss you in our neck of the woods
Oh yay!!! You were right! Now you can make your cute little boy room!
Congrats!!! I am excited for you. Maybe your family will be like our with the spunky girl and the mellow boy. WE can hope, right? We miss you!
Post a Comment