All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Sep 3, 2008

Lily's Room

What Lily's room is shaping up to be,

I painted her a picture on canvas and we were able to get a deal on this Pottery Barn table for $30 but free to us (thank you John and Jamie for the gift card a while ago) We are excited to actually have a place to stay a bit longer and of course I am excited to actually do some kind of decorating. I will be putting a little bed in here for her and also maybe install the chandelier I have been wanting to which was also for free from a house my Dad flipped. (sweeet!!) How spoiled is Lily, her room is going to be so cute and I have no idea what to do with the rest of our place. Also we finally figured out a word that Lily has been calling me and sometimes Daddy. Since a long while now besides calling me Mommy, Lily has also called me Noney I just thought that it was strange she knows how to say Mommy why is she saying Mommy this way, well at the beginning of this week Lily said the real word that she has been saying all this time..."Honey" Since this is what Mommy and Daddy call each other that is also there name. She always says it in a loud little voice like she is calling, in fact yesterday morning she woke up and yelled for (Honey !! Honey !!) to come and get here.
I will be posting more pictures of our place when it is actually a little more clean. Along with a picture of something so much worse than any spider a scorpion that was in our garage....I swear you could put a leash on that thing.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be super cute, but as the mom of the toddler, all that keeps going through my head is "HANG UP THE PICTUE!!!" I am visualizing crayon and dirty handprints all over it, and it's too cute to get ruined.

mrsjwd9 said...

Cute! I can't wait to see it in person! I am planning on Thankgiving or so!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing I've heard in a long time. "Honey". I can't wait to see you guys, I hope you can come before Christmas. What do you think? Well, any who...I love you all. So hugs and kisses to all the "Honeys" that live at your new house.

RSP said...

So, before I re-found your blog this morning I read an article on hyperhidrosis that I was going to send you. It's when people get really sweaty glands. Maybe you should look it up (only telling you because you were asking).

Amie said...

YOU PAINTED THAT?!! DANG! (wish i could do that) :D

Lauri said...

Jen I dont know if you will be checking this. I am going to try to call you tomorrow. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help in any way. I want you to know that I am here for you, even if you just need someone to talk to. I love you so much!

Sita, Shalie, Kalia, and Vili said...

Hi Jenni, it's Shalie! I found your blog through Richards and Katrina's. You guys look like you are doing great. Your little girl is such a cutie! I am curious where you guys are living now. Keep in touch.

Chad Martell & Teresa said...

BEAUTIFUL, i love the whole style and the bed makes it even better! what a lucky little girl! how fun!