All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Nov 23, 2009

Thankful Post/ Ramblings

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
I have so much to be thankful for I could go on for hours, A husband that makes me laugh and also is a hottie, of course my adorable little lady, of course all of my family ....calling Jen last minute to babysit and my sister being there when ever I need cleaning my house and doing the random acts of kindness that give me good memories of my mom, Having in laws that I more than get along with that I feel are all special to me and significant in some way, wonderful never ending friendships ....this list will extend a very long way and really I could go on forever. But a loved one brought to my attention last night that the best way to be thankful is when your in adversity, I think of all the times I am upset and things are not going my way and in the moment they are a struggle and it is hard to think good things but I do find myself realizing it was not as bad as I thought and even think about how the things I am thankful for could not be there without those hard times. Any how I am challenging myself to be thankful when it is the farthest from my mind. Enjoy your turkey lurkey this year.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

I am thankful for your long lasting, never ending friendship! I LOVE YOU!

Smooches,

Jessie

Jilly Bean said...

You will have so much fun on the Polar Express!!! Thanks for your cute words about my bump...it's not a bump anymore...it's more like a mountain! ;)

Jamie said...

I was going to write a very similar post on my blog! Somehow, when times are tough, I have the most to be thankful for :) Thanks for being such an awesome sister in law and auntie to my boys.

{Layla} said...

You seriously crack me up!!! I just love ya! You're a doll!
Thanks for the pine cones, right now they are making my house smell delish and soon they will be making my car smell delish.
We had a grand ol' time with you in Vegas. You two are just a riot. We want to play more often. Happy Turkey Day to you!