All photo's found on this blog are subject to copyright, do not copy any of these pictures!

Oct 9, 2009

Baby in the belly

Lily announced to the family yesterday, "Mommy has a baby in the belly!" she sounds excited but can tell that Mommy is not herself lately. With an ultra sound on Tues. we found out that I am eight weeks along and the baby is healthy, though I was terrified since just getting my IUD out that the left over hormones would surely get rid of any baby. Now I have hours of feeling barfy and sleepy while Lily seems to be trying to do anything and everything to drive me bonkers... I wonder what was I thinking. Then as usual of course she says or does something extra sweet for me acting like this adorable little big person and I think yes I want one just as cute as you and yay your going to be Mommy's big helper I hope.

10 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Congratulations! Feeling sick and terrible is such a good sign! Yes, this little one will be just as cute and amazing as Lily. These little people are incredible!

Lauri said...

Congrats Jen! That was so fast and it makes me so jealous but I am so so so excited for you! Let me know if you need anything! I love you!

Ryan.Robyn said...

Congrats! we will have little babies just a little apart now!

Jamie said...

Congrats! I remember all to vividly how hard Max's pregnancy was mostly because I was trying to keep up with Alex while feeling like poop. It's not easy. Having two kids is not easy, but, as cliche as it is, it IS worth it. The first night I spent sitting on the couch with Alex snuggled up next to me and newborn Max snoozing on my chest...I felt like my heart would explode from the happiness! I remember thinking we must be CRAZY to have a 2nd child and then he was born and it seems impossible to even THINK about a life without BOTH my boys.

Corbin said...

Congrats! Our babies will be close in age, I am 18 weeks! I know how you feel b/c I am still barfing and sleepy. Hang in there, its worth it in the end...

Kristine said...

Horray!! Lily is going to be a great big sister. I hope you start to feel better soon. I'm glad that you guys got pg so quick after the IUD. We sure miss you.

Bill and Aftin said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Hopefully this pregnancy is better than the last. But at least there is something great at the end. We miss you guys so much!!! Aliyahs still asks about Lily everytime ww drive by your old apartment complex. I think we may be going to Utah next summer--we will have to get together and I can see your new baby!!

Shay said...

Yeah!! Congrats!!! We need to have a reunion one of these days.

Jason and Riley said...

I am sooo jealous, but more happy for you!

Cassidy Lundgren said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Miss you...