Well I have organized the move and in doing so I have given Lily less attention, which actually is good for her in some ways I think. But she still is learning to play on her own and has gotten in Mommy's way a lot with this move. She also has decided to test every limit possible, which is part of making a transition and being 2 etc. (part of what makes me bonkers). So I have spoken with a more strict voice and may have also been making an angry face at her. Me being more strict became clear when now with things settled, she yells at me making this face, telling me what to do. Which is so very hard for me, because I think it is that caliber of cute that just makes me laugh. I have to turn away and get back into a straight face to not send mixed signals....it is difficult. Any how here she is with a mouth full of food making her angry face towards Mommy. Currently she has been sent to bed early after testing the limits 4 times on one thing.
Kayla Itsines Week 10 Progress
10 years ago
4 comments:
I love it when Alex will tell me: "If you say 'no' one more time I'll take away all your grown up toys and send you to your room!"
He used to tell me my angry face looked like i was "fighting with your eyes"
These ages are so hard, the kids want to assert their independance so bad, but they're still so young... I've noticed once I start making some headway in the discipline department, things change and what used to work doesn't anymore...and so it goes.
hehe classic and funny.. thats like one of those photo's you sneak into the wedding video lol... she is a very expressive one...
we miss and love you mucho
Oh my goodness. That is an angry face, but still mad me giggle.
I was so good to talk with you today. I hope all is going well. I am not sure if we will be making a trip up to Utah this summer, but if I do I will definately give you a call. :)
hello my love. is it true that you have moved back to UTAH! thats the word on the street. I miss you so much and wish we could live closer to you. I hate that I didn't get to see you more and then when I did I was preoccupied with packing. Thanks for being my best friend with all things considered.
Love you and hope all is well
Post a Comment